Thursday, September 07, 2006

Comments Updated

The Comments section has been updated.

I had a bunch of worthy comments sitting waiting for comment moderation/approval from this administrator; he dropped the ball on his duties.

That's apologies out to C4, Jon,Travis, and MD. It's back to word verification only--so if there are any further problems let me know.

Definitely didn't want to give the imporession that I was banning commentary. I really welcome it and appreciate it from all quarters. Mea culpa.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger ~C4Chaos said...

LOL. no problemo. allow me to preach what i practice: all comments by default and just delete the stupid ones and spams later. stupid comments will reflect back to their authors anyway, and spams are obvious.

my two cents. keep up the great posts.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger ~C4Chaos said...

doh! that's "allow comments by default..." :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home