Monday, August 06, 2007

A Limerick: Ode to Shi--y Bill

[Note of explanation: I've starting working part time as a custodian at my Church, which is downtown Vancouver. Shitty Bill is the nickname for a rather unfriendly street fellow who has taken to using our alleyway as his toilet. Yesterday I had the great privilege of cleaning up his "deposit" off the side of the church building. And if you have never had the experience, it's everything and more they say it is.]

There once was a man named Shitty Bill
Who had not public restroom to use to unfill
He dropped in a squat,
I cleaned it up with Quat***,
And all involved got a thrill.


***Quat is the shorthand name for the disinfectant we use

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I feel like I should congratulate you on this oh-so-exciting "first".

Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home