Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Heart Ana Marie Cox

My favorite political blogger. (An ace at the art of blogging).

Exhibit A: Her post today. (Read the whole thing: covers Obama-Hillary foreign policy spat + Bill's intervention, the gay-debate, the Daily Show, Ted Stevens, Cheney and Chief Justice Roberts all in one.)

Oh and the war: Pretty excerpt (HH=Hugh Hewitt):

You know things are bad when the pro-war blogosphere is trumpeting this bit of "good news":

HH: Do you believe that, John Burns, that the war is lost?

JB: No, I don’t, actually. I think the war is close to lost, but I don’t think that all hope is extinguished.

All hope isn't extinguished! Wooo-hooo! Where's that on the "hope-o-meter"? Somewhat more hopeful than "in the midst of a sustained, bloody, humanitarian crisis" but less hopeful than "We'll be greeted as liberators"? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home